Martin delivers talks on a range of topics including leadership development, developing high performing elite teams, overcoming imposter syndrome and developing confidence, ‘flow’ states and peak performance, developing a HERO mindset for resilience, tenacity and growth, communication and making great decisions as leader, individual and team. After some initial research into your situation, a talk will be designed and presented which is aligned with your audience’s needs.
- Optimise Your Potential – Using a model designed by Martin, we can learn to lead ourselves. In fact it is imperative that we learn to empower and lead ourselves first if we are to inspire others with our example. Martin has lived an unusal and sometimes difficult life which has included being homeless on several occasions. Only through learning and developing his own tools has he been able to overcome obstacles, develop resilience and become a high performance catalyst for growth in others.
- Understanding people – People love to learn more about themelves. In this engaging session, people will learn about their strengths, how they engage with others, the language they use, the way they approach challenges and life generally. A great session for those who are beginning their journey in life or leadeship or developing a new team.
- The Psychology of Organisational Growth – In this talk Martin explains what are the motivations and psychology which drives growth and also how they evolve over time as a business matures. Martin also explores how this is changing to suit a new era.
- The foundations of elite teams for smart growth businesses – Elite teams have always been implemented when the need for decisiveness, speed and peak performance capability have overcome the need for the usual Industrial Age control and conform culture. From Lockheed Martin’s ‘Skunkworks’ , to the UK’s military Special Force’s ‘Special Air Service’, elite teams have found a prominent place alongside traditional organisational structures, when required. In this talk, the eight foundations necessary for elite teams is explored with tools for aligning teams and enabling leaders to inject more clarity, cohesion and commitment within the team.
- The journey to inspirational leadership ~ This covers the five levels of leadership and the journey from leading a start-up to becoming an inspirational leader with an empowered team. The job of a leader is to make themselves redundant, not get stuck in the ego-trap which makes leaders less effective. Useful lessons for entrepreneurs, managers and leaders within organisations.
- Know the one thing ~ From Sun Tzu to Einstein, many wise people have promoted the idea of simplicity being the ultimate sophistication. Keeping it sublimely simple (KISS), in today’s increasingly fast paced and disruptive world is key to successful adaptation. Understanding a tool and philosophy that can help leaders navigate in uncertainty is a useful thing indeed. The Mission POWER™model is such a tool. A template for strategic planning, setting goals, facilitating meetings and coaching conversations. It helps people be mindful, is simple but profound and very effective in handling complexity.
- Impostor Syndrome – The outer world is a reflection of our inner world. When high achievers, and leaders are disrupting comfort zones, they can often encounter ‘Imposter Syndrome’. Studies suggest that 70% of people will experience impostor syndrome at some point in their career. During this talk, the audience will learn to recognise the symptoms, understand what drives this and tools to overcome this confidence zapper.
- The Core Traits of Peak Performance ~ Peak performance, resilience and ‘flow’ states can be modelled. So if one person can do a thing really well, with practise, others can also achieve some of the incredible benefits from modelling excellence. Learn how to get into a peak performance state, and understand the traits which lead to superior results.
- Making and Facilitating Great Decision -Making – Decision making is critical to success, as a leader and a team. During this talk, the decision-making process is examined and how bias has such a limiting effect on making great decisions. Flow state decision making is explained so that having brilliant ideas can be achieved with a process and how teams can make decisions which don’t sink the ship or lead to internal strife. In the Fourth Industrial Revolution, effective decision making will be a key determinant of success.
In addition to being both entertained and inspired, your audience will leave with new perspectives on the way people operate optimally. Whether in the arena of sports, business or life. these talks will provide insights, tools and actionable steps towards a brighter and more empowered future.
Use the contact form below to start the conversation: