We deliver talks on a range of topics including leadership development, developing high performing autonomous teams, confidence, ‘flow’ states in work & life, resilience, communication and peak performance. After some initial research into your situation, a talk will be designed and presented which is aligned with your audience’s needs.
- The foundations of elite teams for fast growth businesses – Elite teams have always been implemented when the need for decisiveness, speed and peak performance capability have overcome the need for the usual Industrial Age control and conform culture. From Lockheed Martin’s ‘Skunkworks’ , to the UK’s military Special Force’s ‘Special Air Service’, elite teams have found a prominent place alongside traditional organisational structures, when required. In this talk, the eight foundations necessary for elite teams is explored with tools for aligning teams enabling leaders to inject more clarity, cohesion and commitment within the team.
- The journey to inspirational leadership ~ This covers the five levels of leadership and the journey from leading a start-up to becoming an inspirational leader with an empowered team. The job of a leader is to make themselves redundant, not get stuck in the ego-trap which makes leaders less effective. Useful lessons for entrepreneurs, managers and leaders within organisations.
- Know the one thing ~ From Sun Tzu to Einstein, many wise people have promoted the idea of simplicity being the ultimate sophistication. Keeping it sublimely simple (KISS), in today’s increasingly fast paced and disruptive world is key to successful adaptation. Understanding a tool and philosophy that can help leaders navigate in uncertainty is a useful thing indeed. The Mission POWER™model is such a tool. A template for strategic planning, setting goals, facilitating meetings and coaching conversations. It helps people be mindful, is simple but profound and very effective in handling complexity.
- Impostor Syndrome – The outer world is a reflection of our inner world. When high achievers, and leaders are disrupting comfort zones, they can often encounter ‘Imposter Syndrome’. Studies suggest that 70% of people will experience impostor syndrome at some point in their career. During this talk, the audience will learn to recognise the symptoms, understand what drives this and tools to overcome this confidence zapper.
- The Core Traits of Peak Performance ~ Peak performance, resilience and ‘flow’ states can be modelled. So if one person can do a thing really well, with practise, others can also achieve some of the incredible benefits from modelling excellence. Learn how to get into a peak performance state, and understand the traits which lead to superior results.
- Making Great Decisions – Decision making is critical to success, as a leader and a team. During this talk, the decision-making process is examined and how bias has such a limiting effect of making great decisions. Flow state decision making is explained so that having brilliant ideas can be achieved with a process and how teams can make decisions which don’t sink the ship or lead to internal strife. In the Fourth Industrial Revolution, effective decision making will be a key determinant of success.
In addition to being both entertained and inspired, your audience will leave with new perspectives on the way people operate optimally. Whether in the arena of sports, business or life, I can provide insights, tools and actionable steps towards a brighter and more empowered future.
Use the contact form below to start the conversation: