Effective team working is at the core of great performance. You can’t scale, grow or sell a business if you don’t have the right type of teams operating in your business. The Elite Team Concept was born from our experiences and research into peak performance psychology. Within elite teams (e-teams), there are high levels of familiarity and trust. Trust is built up over time but the process can be accelerated and embedded if there is a shared process of discovery of values, mission and purpose which is communicated effectively between team members and throughout the organisation.
“Martin has really powerful insights into what it takes to be an effective leader and how to build a high performing team. He clearly speaks from experience and is able to demonstrate how to go about building genuinely world class teams.”
Paul Barnes ~ Founder of MAP
Over a period of 90 days your organisation can undergo the Elite Team Development Programme. It is a series of half day high-impact workshops which will deliver more clarity, cohesion and commitment from the team.
The Programme Outline:
- Culture Check: We will interview your people and ascertain the level of commitment and uncover the mood within the team. This begins the process of empowering your team to make a difference.
- Team optimisation: This day uncovers people’s preferred mode of operating and will also highlight the strength of the team, what they need to be aware of moving forward and bring a sense of unity to the team.
- Elite Team Concept: The elite team concept is introduced and explores how the team can be designed to achieve the maximum level of performance.
- Develop a Mission Power Compass: Over the next couple of sessions the team design their Mission Power Compass. This is a strategic tool which allows the team to be able to influence the direction of the organisation. It begins the transfer of power to the team, so that the business owner can work on the business as opposed to being in a co-dependent relationship to it. With the Mission Power Compass, the team will have a reference point for future decision making and understanding of the culture, ethos and strategy that needs to be embodied moving forward.
- M-Power the Team: Now the team learns how to collaborate powerfully. Experiential and action learning is utilised by first learning the mission power tool and then applying it to real world challenges. Mission Power enable team members to become intra-dependent, able to coach themselves, give feedback, make ecological decisions, hold innovation sessions, facilitate meetings and power huddles.
- Embed the Learning: One to one and team coaching adds some accountability to ensure the new methodologies and tools are applied regularly, questions answered and any performance issues resolved.
Elite Teams are recognisable for:
- Being engaged in the unrelenting pursuit of excellence
- Possessing high levels of leadership intelligence
- Being intra-dependent, so they are able to solve their own challenges and operate autonomously
- Being confident and possessing the tools which help members to collaborate powerfully
- Having an evolutionary approach, able to adapt to the shifting landscape
Whether on our one day workshops or during the Elite Team Development programme, we work with teams to master three core skills.
- That is to make great decisions which can influence the direction of the organisation.
- The ability to be creatively brilliant. That is the skill that allows them to not only have creative ideas, but bring them to life so that the organisation can always be one step ahead of the competition.
- The tools and confidence to collaborate powerfully, even though they are a diverse mix of people able to challenge the status-quo.
As elite teams have a strong sense of mission and purpose, this creates an elite magnetism which attracts the top talent to your mission. Having experienced working in such high performance teams, (Read More Here) and having created and trained many such teams internationally, we can show you how to achieve the same within your organisation.
To arrange a conversation around your situation, get in touch below: