‘A unique and intensely practical 2-day opportunity to tap into the collective wisdom of the SAS and Olympic psychology training …”
Based in Herefordshire on 15-16 March 2017.
A 2-day program designed and delivered by former members of the Special Forces (SAS), an Olympic psychology coach (www.performancelegacy.com) and the Institute for the Psychology of Elite Performance (IPEP). Gain practical insights into what it means to “Perform with Resilience” in the modern world of business.
• Co-designed with the Institute for the Psychology of Elite Performance (http://ipep.bangor.ac.uk/) a world leading research centre. The programme combines research and the experience of top level performers
• Personal feedback & development plan for every participant plus a discount plan for future 1:1 performance coaching.
• Systematically explore strategies for optimising performance intelligence, focus, emotional control, motivation and self-confidence in order to perform at your best.
• Explore how your work environment may be helping or hindering personal resilience.
• Learning materials, notes and resources to take away in order to to help develop your teams resilience and performance and provide enduring results for your business.
• Unique chance to challenge yourself and develop the performance mindset of the best. READ More: